Best Made in Tanzania in Iringa
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Tanzania team
Take authentic Tanzanian goods home with you from your wonderful trip. Tanzania has much to offer that is locally made from beautiful Kanga clothing, bags and linens to superbly hand crafted jewellery.
Tanzania has uniquely made dhow furniture, so spoil yourself and look out for that special piece to take home. The Mt Meru Curio Market in Arusha has some interesting stalls where locally made wooden curios are crafted. Shanga Shangaa delights visitors with their hand made glass beads and curios made from recycled material. Go shopping today!
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Tanzania:If youʻre booking your trip to Tanzania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Prison Island: Private Half-Day Tour
- Zanzibar: North Coast and Turtle Sanctuary Tour
- Maasai village visit and chemka hot-springs with hot lunch
- Arusha: 3-Day Safari to Tarangire, Ngorongoro & Lake Manyara
- Zanzibar: Parasailing Experience with Instructor