Best Things to do in Serengeti National Park
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Tanzania team
Tanzania has a host of things to do for the adventurous traveller! For the fishing enthusiasts, experience big game fishing on the Swahili Coast or go for the smaller freshwater fish in Tanzania's various lakes and rivers.
Visitors can either go for a horseback ride on a coffee farm, take a camel ride in the bush, tour a cultural village, kayak on the ocean, play golf or relax at a beach spa. Of course there is always a game drive or walking safari at most safari lodges situated in the numerous National Parks. So there is something to do for everyone!
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Tanzania:If youʻre booking your trip to Tanzania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Prison Island: Private Half-Day Tour
- Zanzibar: North Coast and Turtle Sanctuary Tour
- Maasai village visit and chemka hot-springs with hot lunch
- Arusha: 3-Day Safari to Tarangire, Ngorongoro & Lake Manyara
- Zanzibar: Parasailing Experience with Instructor