Best Restaurants in Arusha
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Tanzania team
There is no shortage of restaurants in Tanzania. Most top-end restaurants are found in upmarket hotels and shopping centres. There is a variety of cuisine ranging from cheaply made local meals to pricey seafood dishes.
In Dar es Salaam, Arusha, and Zanzibar you will find Chinese, Indian, Mediterranean, and International restaurants offering Ethiopian, Japanese and Malaysian cuisine. For the more adventurous the local 'Swahili-style' cuisines are a must. You will be served either spicy seafood, chicken, ugali, cassava, or plantain.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Tanzania:If youʻre booking your trip to Tanzania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Prison Island: Private Half-Day Tour
- Zanzibar: North Coast and Turtle Sanctuary Tour
- Maasai village visit and chemka hot-springs with hot lunch
- Arusha: 3-Day Safari to Tarangire, Ngorongoro & Lake Manyara
- Zanzibar: Parasailing Experience with Instructor