My Guide Website?
Serengeti: Balloon Safari and Bush Breakfast1 Reviews
Experience a balloon safari over the Serengeti and the private Singita Grumeti Reserve. Enjoy breathtaking scenery and uninterrupted views before capping off the experience with a bush breakfast.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tanzania:If youʻre booking your trip to Tanzania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Breathtaking views of the Serengeti.
- Up-close encounters with wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Champagne breakfast in the heart of the Serengeti.
- Perfect for special occasions or romantic getaways.
- Opportunity to fly over the Serengeti's wildebeest migration.
Description● Your experience starts with a briefing by our guides, the night before the flight and signing the waiver form. ● Our guide will pick you up from your camp/lodge early morning (4 am -5 am) to arrive at our launch area by approximately 6 am, giving you enough time to enjoy some hot Tanzanian coffee with homemade cookies, access to a clean toilet, and Free Wi-Fi. During this time the Pilot will brief you on the safety measures, launch & landing procedure, and what to expect. ● We plan to take off at about 6:30 am subject to the weather. The basket is on its side while you board and will stand upright just before taking off. ● Just after you elevate from the ground, you most probably will enjoy a great African sunrise (depending on the weather). ● During the flight you will have a bird eye uninterrupted view of the vast plains of Serengeti, and you will understand why they call it endless plains. The pilot will try to spot wildlife for you and lower the balloon for better viewing. He may also rise the balloon for better speed/direction and also for some amazing views. ● After breakfast, you will be issued with your certificates and then returned to the Visitors Centre or nearest airstrip to meet up with your guide to continue your safari. ● The flight usually lasts 1 hour +/- 15mins depending on the weather. ● Landing depends on the landscape of the area and the wind speeds. The basket could have a few bumps before halting, and/or tipping over, but most of the time it is as smooth and soft as the flight itself. ● Once you disembark, you will enjoy a champagne celebration with a little history of how the tradition came to be. ● After this you will be driven to our carefully selected bush breakfast area, warmly welcomed by our team to enjoy a scrumptious plated breakfast. Note: Be sure to give us any dietary requirements beforehand so we can cater to you.
IncludesPickup from your camp/lodge within Serengeti National Park Bush breakfast Post-flight Certificate Professional Photographs Balloon concession fee Traditional Bubbly Celebration
- Experience is not required. With Miracle Experience, everybody is welcome. We suggest booking as early as possible. This is due to the immense popularity combined with limited seats available for Hot Air Ballooning in the Serengeti. In general the whole experience takes about 5 hours from pick up to drop off. We provide pick-up services, Our trip begins by picking you up from your camp/lodge. This will be handled by our guides