My Guide Website?
Zanzibar: Parasailing Experience with Instructor5 Reviews
Experience Zanzibar from 300 meters up with a parasailing experience you won’t forget. Discover the distinctive colorful coral reef around Zanzibar while indulging your adventurous side.
- Get unforgettable panoramic views of the sandy white beaches of Nungwi & Kendwa surrounded by tropical trees and local fishing villages
- Soak up the breathtaking views of the amazing coral reef in Zanzibar
- Receive safety and flying instructions to ensure you have a fantastic time in the safest way possible
DescriptionGet the best panoramic views of Zanzibar and its coastline with an unforgettable parasailing adventure. Appreciate the views from 300 meters above including the sandy, white beaches of Nungwi and Kendwa, coral reefs, tropical trees, and local resorts and fishing villages. You can feel secure in the knowledge that your flight instructor will make sure you have a fantastic time in a safe way, with the activity being suitable for people aged 8 upwards. After some training in flying and safety instructions, your instructor will take you out in the parasailing boat. You will be secured into a safety harness when it is your turn and your instructor will slowly release you. At the end of the flight, the hydraulic winch system will gently reel you back in until you land softly on the boat’s platform. Feel the thrill of the flight as you float in the air behind the boat for approximately 10 - 12 minutes. When you are finished, take in the beautiful coastal scenery as you sit back, relax and enjoy the rest of the boat ride.
IncludesFlight instructor Flight and safety training Boat ride with flight equipment
- The excursion lasts 30-40 minutes, including the boat ride
- Each participant gets a 10-to-12-minute flight
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom$95.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today