My Guide Website?
Zanzibar: Swimming with Dolphins and Snorkeling Private Tour16 Reviews
See and swim with dolphins on this incredible 3-hour snorkeling trip. Enjoy a private boat cruise in the open sea where dolphins can be found. Snorkel in the clear water, admire colorful coral reefs.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tanzania:If youʻre booking your trip to Tanzania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Swim with playful dolphins in the open sea
- Explore colorful coral reefs and admire the marine life
- Enjoy a private boat ride with your own captain
- Benefit from included hotel pickup and drop-off
DescriptionGet picked up from your hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle and head to the Matemwe fishing village or Kizimkazi village depending on conditions and hotel location, where you will be met by the captain. Here, start your journey to meet and have a chance to swim with dolphins. The captain will take the boat to locations well-known for dolphin spotting while maintaining a respectful distance. The well-equipped boat will travel to several spots to ensure time for dolphin watching and scenic snorkeling. Enjoy the beauty of the coral and the brightly colored fish. Along the way, savor some delicious snacks and fruits. After the tour, you will be brought safely to shore before being dropped off at your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Snorkeling gear Fruits, snacks, and drinking water Private boat
- Please be advised that the local partner will take you to the most popular locations to have an opportunity to swim with the dolphins, but they cannot guarantee that the dolphins will be there as nature is unpredictable