My Guide Website?
Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing in Tanzania Full-Day Trip1 Reviews
Meet your guide at the Hotel, do a short briefing gear check, and start driving to Kilimanjaro National Park. You will need Hiking boots, a rain jacket, and warm clothes for this tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tanzania:If youʻre booking your trip to Tanzania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Dar es Salaam: City Tour
- Maasai village visit and chemka hot-springs with hot lunch
- Mount Kilimanjaro National Park Day Trip
- Prison Island: Private Half-Day Tour
- Arusha: Serengeti and Ngorongoro Multi-Day Camping Safari
- Mount Kilimanjaro is located three degrees south of the equator in Northeastern
- Mt Kilimanjo is the tallest mountain in Africa and is the highest free-standing
- Though Mount Kilimanjaro is frequented by an estimated 50,000 hikers a year
- We are Best local Tour Guide company for climbing Kilimanjaro in Tanzania
- TripAdvisor high ranked the best Kilimanjaro local tour operators in Tanzania.
DescriptionYou will meet your guide at 07:00 am, drive to the Kilimanjaro National Park Gate (about 1 hour), register, and at 8:30 am commence your 1 Day Kilimanjaro Hike for 6-7 hours depending on your pace, 17:00 drop you at the hotel and say goodbye to your Guide. Meeting Point Meeting Point at Moshi city center hotel, we do free pick up/off from any Hotel around Moshi city center. From Kilimanjaro International Airport it will be an additional $ 50usd per group of 4 people, From Arusha is $100 usd for a group of 4 people. Mount Kilimanjaro Meet your guide at the Hotel, short briefing gear checking and start driving to Kilimanjaro National Park. in this tour you will need a Hiking boot, rain jacket and warm clothes. Marangu Gate Arrive at the Marangu gate (Elevation: 1860m/6100ft ) followed with a short briefing ant the Hiking of the day then register and commence your 1 Day Kilimanjaro Hike to Mandara Hut, Walk through the rainforest to the Mandara encampment, In the rainforest, look for towering little wild animals and Eucalyptus trees, birdlife, antelopes Blue monkey and Colobus monkeys. Mandara Hut After you have reached the Mandara Hut (2,700 m) in approximately 4 hours and you have had some time to catch your breath, It is also the only route which offers sleeping huts with dormitory style accommodation. There are 60 bunk beds at both Mandara and Kibo Huts, and 120 bunk beds at Horombo Hut. Guests are supplied with mattresses and pillows, but sleeping bags are still required. The huts have communal dining halls and basic washrooms, ranging from flushing toilets and running water at the lower huts to long drop toilets and buckets of water at Kibo. Maundi Crater A side trip to Maundi Crater is a good way to see the surroundings including the view of Kibo and Mawenzi Peaks, Underground water Lake Chala, Northern Tanzania, and Kenya,. Mandara Hut After lunch at Maundi Crater,you will hike back to the park gate and drive back to Moshi an your hotel,The journey back to the park gate gives you another chance to observe the beautiful tropical rainforest and spot anything you have missed on the way up, like the Impatiens Kilimanjaro Flower, which is endemic to the rainforest on the slopes of Mt Kilimanjaro. Arriving at the gate you will say goodbye to your mountain crew and be taken back to your Hotel. At the hotel you can enjoy a shower and celebrate your success to experience Mt Kilimanjaro. End of the Tour arriving at your hotel in Moshi.
IncludesPrivate transport to and from Moshi/Marangu & Marangu/Moshi, Driver Professional English-speaking Guide Kilimanjaro entry fees, Lunch box All Government Tax and Park Entrance Fees Government tax Bottled drinking water
- On this tour, you will need Hiking boots, a rain jacket, suncream sunglasses, passport and warm clothes. Plan your perfect Kilimanjaro climb - Training and preparation for climbing the mountain Kilimanjaro The very best way to prepare for Kilimanjaro climbing to high altitude is to climb to high altitude. Although this is difficult for most people, remember that the higher the altitude and the longer the hikes, the better. Whether it be to hike 2,000 feet to the top of the local hill or climbing larger mountains further afield; just being out hiking uphill is the best. This also allows you to get used to your backpack and boots. Hike on hills and mountains or on a gym trail machine to practice hiking Increase hiking distance and time of hiking to increase your stability as on the mountain you will have long hiking days. Wear your boots and day park on hiking as you hiking with daily on the mountain. Eat more fruit and vegetables. Reduce red meat, smoke, and alcoholic