N'gamba Coffee Lodge - Tanzania
Are you a business owner in Tanzania?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Tanzania.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
Directions to N'gamba Coffee Lodge
The N'gamba Coffee Lodge stands amidst tall jacaranda trees and pine forest, in the heart of Msumbi Coffee Estate surrounded by Arabica coffee trees, natural forest and streams. This is a place to stay with cool healthy climate on 1.550 meter above sea level in Mbozi District near to Ibembwa Village in the Southern Highlands.
DINING, BAR & LOUNGE
A dining room, cozy bar and large terraces facing east and west for sunrising breakfast or sun-setting dinner create a personalised, relaxing and peaceful atmosphere.
In the evenings enjoy the 'under the stars' fireplace and drinks.
* Insight into sustainable coffee farming and ecological coffee processing
* Insight into traditional on farm roasting
* Insight into many other tropical fruits and food crops produced on the farm
* Insight into coffee honey production
* Bird watching (over 350 species have been identified in the wider Mbeya area)
* Walking and biking, Discover the natural diversity of over 50 trees have been classified in farm owned forest. A selection of the most exotic tropical fruits has been planted from seeds. You will find different coffee varieties planted and you will find a wide range of different banana species found in Tanzania.
* Volleyball (Discover the fun of volleyball surrounded by coffee trees)
1. North-west excursions to Lake Rukwa and Lake Tanganyika: Ng'amba Mountain (35 km distance from Msumbi Coffee Lodge) / Mbozi Meteroite 'Kimwando cha Mbozi' / Songwe Bat Caves /Hot Springs /Lake Tanganyika, Kalambo Waterfalls
2. South-east excursions to Kitulo or Elton Plateau, Tukuyu and Lake Nyasa (Malawi): Kitulo Plateau / Tukuyu
3. Tukuyu road to Matema on the north-east shore of Lake Nyasa: Natural Bridge / Ngosi Mountain and crater lake / Matema
4. Connecting to the Western Highlands by chartered plane: Gombe Stream / Mahale Mountains / Katavi National Park
You may also like
Tandala Tented CampRuaha-National-Park, Tanzania
We, at the Tandala Tented Camp and Safaris, offer luxurious tented accommodation, fine cuisine and a great safari experience. Our trained game scouts and trackers are her
The Arusha HotelArusha, Tanzania
The Arusha Hotel has been Arusha's centrepiece since 1894 and is Arusha's Leading Business Hotel. Home to those travelling between the Cape and Cairo and further afield i
Sakina CampsiteArusha, Tanzania
Sakina Campsite is situated along Uhuru Highway, only 30 minutes walk to Arusha town. The camp has a nicely furnished 5-bedroomed bungalow................
Hotel Nikko TowersDar-Es-Salaam, Tanzania
Hotel Nikko Tower is based in the bustling heart of the city centre in Dar-es-Salaam, which is just 20 minutes away from the airport and approximately 3 minutes away from
Asanja AfricaSerengeti-National-Park, Tanzania
Asanja Africa is a unique, luxury-tented camp that transports one to the bygone era where the Masaai once ruled the wide-open plains of the Serengeti.............
Kisiwa HouseZanzibar-Stone-Town, Tanzania
Kisiwa House is superbly located on a quiet street in the heart of historical Stone Town, a UNESCO "World Heritage Site". Within easy walking distance of famous landmarks
Magrotto Mountain EstateTanga, Tanzania
The estate offers rustic farm house self-catering accommodation in its tropical rain forests, a perfect spot for a getaway!...............
Pole Pole BungalowsMafia-Island, Tanzania
Pole Pole, considered one of the most exclusive eco-resorts in the world, is renowned for its great cuisine, unpretentious and laid back atmosphere, and warm but discrete
East African HotelArusha, Tanzania
The East African Hotel is situated at the heart of Africa, in Arusha town, strategically located on the Old Moshi road just 45 minutes away from the Kilimanjaro Internati
The ResidenceZanzibar-Beach, Tanzania
The Residence Zanzibar villa resort is on the south-west coast of Zanzibar, amidst 32 hectares of palm tree forests overlooking a mile-long white sand beach.............