N'gamba Coffee Lodge - Tanzania
Are you a business owner in Tanzania?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Tanzania.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
Directions to N'gamba Coffee Lodge
The N'gamba Coffee Lodge stands amidst tall jacaranda trees and pine forest, in the heart of Msumbi Coffee Estate surrounded by Arabica coffee trees, natural forest and streams. This is a place to stay with cool healthy climate on 1.550 meter above sea level in Mbozi District near to Ibembwa Village in the Southern Highlands.
DINING, BAR & LOUNGE
A dining room, cozy bar and large terraces facing east and west for sunrising breakfast or sun-setting dinner create a personalised, relaxing and peaceful atmosphere.
In the evenings enjoy the 'under the stars' fireplace and drinks.
* Insight into sustainable coffee farming and ecological coffee processing
* Insight into traditional on farm roasting
* Insight into many other tropical fruits and food crops produced on the farm
* Insight into coffee honey production
* Bird watching (over 350 species have been identified in the wider Mbeya area)
* Walking and biking, Discover the natural diversity of over 50 trees have been classified in farm owned forest. A selection of the most exotic tropical fruits has been planted from seeds. You will find different coffee varieties planted and you will find a wide range of different banana species found in Tanzania.
* Volleyball (Discover the fun of volleyball surrounded by coffee trees)
1. North-west excursions to Lake Rukwa and Lake Tanganyika: Ng'amba Mountain (35 km distance from Msumbi Coffee Lodge) / Mbozi Meteroite 'Kimwando cha Mbozi' / Songwe Bat Caves /Hot Springs /Lake Tanganyika, Kalambo Waterfalls
2. South-east excursions to Kitulo or Elton Plateau, Tukuyu and Lake Nyasa (Malawi): Kitulo Plateau / Tukuyu
3. Tukuyu road to Matema on the north-east shore of Lake Nyasa: Natural Bridge / Ngosi Mountain and crater lake / Matema
4. Connecting to the Western Highlands by chartered plane: Gombe Stream / Mahale Mountains / Katavi National Park
You may also like
Lake Manze Adventure CampSelous-Game-Reserve, Tanzania
On the shores of Lake Manze, concealed beneath a shaded canopy of tall doum palms, lies Lake Manze Adventure Camp, in one of the richest wildlife areas in the Selous Gam
Speke Bay LodgeLake-Victoria, Tanzania
Speke Bay Lodge is located on the south-eastern shore of Lake Victoria in Tanzania, East Africa. It is 15 kilometres from the Serengeti National Park, and 125 kilometres
Boma HouseArusha, Tanzania
Boma House is a lovely hostel, surrounded by lush green gardens, situated in Usa River................
Arusha Coffee LodgeArusha, Tanzania
Arusha Coffee Lodge lies cradled in the endless acres of Tanzania's largest coffee plantation. This exclusive lodge has been designed around the original plantation home
Lake Manyara Tree LodgeLake-Manyara-National-Park, Tanzania
Cradled in the boughs of an ancient mahogany forest, the lodge blends into the natural beauty of its breathtaking surroundings, offering an exclusive wildlife experience.
Royal Mushi's InnDar-Es-Salaam, Tanzania
A small bed and breakfast in Mikocheni B, a quiet and very safe neighborhood on the peninsula of Dar es Salaam. They are about 12 kilometers from the airport.Relax, it's
Buffalo Luxury CampSerengeti-National-Park, Tanzania
Buffalo Luxury Camp: a haven of diverse flora and fauna and more than 400 species of birds in the Northern Serengeti but within the Lolliondo Game Controlled Area........
Swahili HouseZanzibar-Stone-Town, Tanzania
Once an Indian Merchant House, Swahili House has been renovated into a sparkling modern hotel, but with all the old Swahili influences................
Changani Beach CottagesDar-Es-Salaam, Tanzania
Situated on unspoiled coastline stretching the Indian Ocean, Changani offers unrivaled African beauty with first class accommodation................
Tanzanite Executive SuitesDar-Es-Salaam, Tanzania
Tanzanite Executive Suites is a city lifestyle destination beyond compare. Set in the heart of Dar es Salaam and just a short drive away from pristine beaches............