My Guide Website?
N'gamba Coffee Lodge
The N'gamba Coffee Lodge stands amidst tall jacaranda trees and pine forest, in the heart of Msumbi Coffee Estate surrounded by Arabica coffee trees, natural forest and streams. This is a place to stay with cool healthy climate on 1.550 meter above sea level in Mbozi District near to Ibembwa Village in the Southern Highlands.
DINING, BAR & LOUNGE
A dining room, cozy bar and large terraces facing east and west for sunrising breakfast or sun-setting dinner create a personalised, relaxing and peaceful atmosphere.
In the evenings enjoy the 'under the stars' fireplace and drinks.
* Insight into sustainable coffee farming and ecological coffee processing
* Insight into traditional on farm roasting
* Insight into many other tropical fruits and food crops produced on the farm
* Insight into coffee honey production
* Bird watching (over 350 species have been identified in the wider Mbeya area)
* Walking and biking, Discover the natural diversity of over 50 trees have been classified in farm owned forest. A selection of the most exotic tropical fruits has been planted from seeds. You will find different coffee varieties planted and you will find a wide range of different banana species found in Tanzania.
* Volleyball (Discover the fun of volleyball surrounded by coffee trees)
1. North-west excursions to Lake Rukwa and Lake Tanganyika: Ng'amba Mountain (35 km distance from Msumbi Coffee Lodge) / Mbozi Meteroite 'Kimwando cha Mbozi' / Songwe Bat Caves /Hot Springs /Lake Tanganyika, Kalambo Waterfalls
2. South-east excursions to Kitulo or Elton Plateau, Tukuyu and Lake Nyasa (Malawi): Kitulo Plateau / Tukuyu
3. Tukuyu road to Matema on the north-east shore of Lake Nyasa: Natural Bridge / Ngosi Mountain and crater lake / Matema
4. Connecting to the Western Highlands by chartered plane: Gombe Stream / Mahale Mountains / Katavi National Park
Msumbi Coffee Estate, Mbozi District , MbeyaView Larger Map
Best For Whom
- All Ages
- Families With Children
Best For What
- Off The Beaten Path