Best Lodges and Guest Houses in Iringa
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Tanzania team
Lodges in Tanzania are either hotels offering chalet accommodation, wilderness camps with bungalows, or sometimes permanent tented camps. The prices range from US$40 to US$500 or more per person per night.
On the safari circuits there are some wonderful and very luxurious lodges offering fully inclusive rates. These lodges will all have private bathrooms with hot running water and some sort of electricity - generator or solar power. In the major towns you will find lodges in smaller and more intimate settings.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Tanzania:If youʻre booking your trip to Tanzania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Prison Island: Private Half-Day Tour
- Zanzibar: North Coast and Turtle Sanctuary Tour
- Maasai village visit and chemka hot-springs with hot lunch
- Arusha: 3-Day Safari to Tarangire, Ngorongoro & Lake Manyara
- Zanzibar: Parasailing Experience with Instructor