My Guide Website?
Longido Cultural Tourism Programme
Welcome to the extensive plains around Longido mountain, 80km's north of Arusha, where you can experience all facets of traditional Maasai culture and spot rare birds and animals. We can also show our beloved visitors many traditional games like spear throwing and wrestling, and dont forget the great MAASAI dance! The tour includes:
- A nature trail to spot birds
- A climb to the impressive Longido Mountain through a dense natural forest
- Walking safari through the Maasai plains an over the slopes of Longido mountain
- A visit to a traditional Maasai Village
- A tour of historical sites dating back to British colonial times