Best Conferences in Kiwengwa, Zanzibar
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Tanzania team
Tanzania is the hub for the East Africa Community and due to this the country hosts numerous conferences and seminars. There are various types of accommodation in the main cities and towns which are ideal for conferences like hotels.
Arusha International Conference Centre has been the venue for large seminars and hosted the 8th Sullivans Summit in 2008. Dar es Salaam recently hosted the World Economic Forum for Africa where various heads of state were visiting dignitaries. Tanzania has a range of conference facilities to hold seminars and workshops.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Tanzania:If youʻre booking your trip to Tanzania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Prison Island: Private Half-Day Tour
- Zanzibar: North Coast and Turtle Sanctuary Tour
- Maasai village visit and chemka hot-springs with hot lunch
- Arusha: 3-Day Safari to Tarangire, Ngorongoro & Lake Manyara
- Zanzibar: Parasailing Experience with Instructor