6 Degrees - Tanzania
Are you a business owner in Tanzania?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Tanzania.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
Directions to 6 Degrees
6 Degrees is a strategic marketing and public relations company based in Arusha, which offers a range of services as follows:
* Create & Organise Brand Awareness Campaigns
* Create Strategic Marketing Plans for driving company sales
* Copy and Content Creation for websites, brochures, newsletters, advertising & any other type of media
* Create Corporate Branding
* Organise Team Building
* Organise Events including planning & conceptualising product launches, promotions, conferences/seminars, sports games/tournaments etc.
The management of 6 Degrees has a sound knowledge of conference organising; and can help you facilitate this type of event from start to finish. They offer the following event management services:
* Co-ordinate all service providers including: accommodation, catering, road transport, airlines, printing and media
* Co-ordinate press releases and media
* Facilitating sponsors
* Source guest speakers and other entertainment
* Co-ordinate all guest's logistics
* Organise the registration process
* Offer conference secretarial services
* Co-ordinate event dinners, cocktails parties etc
* Organise pre & post safaris
With a background in Sports Management and Marketing the organisation of any type of sporting event can be very well handled by 6 Degrees. From organising venues and arranging fixtures to facilitating sponsors and co-ordinating the media, you can be assured that your sports event will be a huge success.
Don't let the launch of a new company brand, event, conference etc overwhelm you, contact 6 Degrees today as ultimately everything is possible........
You may also like
Safarihub is a leading Tanzania Safari specialist with offices in London, Dubai and Tanzania. We are ATOL and ABTA accredited and offer a wide variety of Safari packages
Karafuu Hotel Beach ResortPingwe-Zanzibar, Tanzania
Built under "makuti" thatch and furnished with traditional Zanzibar furniture, the resort offers suites facing the sea, under a beautiful palm-grove or on a small hill...
Arusha International Conference CentreArusha, Tanzania
Arusha International Conference Centre has various conference halls & rooms to cater for conferences, workshops, seminars, and committee meetings varying from 10 to 1350
Themi SuitesArusha, Tanzania
Themi Suites, your home away from home in Arusha, Tanzania. Quite simply, a better alternative to hotels, our luxury serviced apartments offer you the comforts of private
Best Western Coral Beach HotelDar-Es-Salaam, Tanzania
Coral Beach Hotel offers beautifully decorated bedrooms with panoramic views. Combining the hospitality of conference and banqueting facilities with the most up to date b
Serengeti Serena Safari LodgeSerengeti-National-Park, Tanzania
Set high on the saddle of a tree-clad ridge, commanding panoramic views across the Serengeti, Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge is the ultimate fusion of traditional African
Blue Pearl HotelDar-Es-Salaam, Tanzania
With its central location, Blue Pearl Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Dar Es Salaam. All hotel's guestrooms have all the
Golden Tulip Hotel ConferencesDar-Es-Salaam, Tanzania
Located on the Msasani Peninsula, one of the Dar es Salaam's most tranquil and elegant neighbourhoods, the hotel is four kilometres from the city centre, main business ar
Kibo Palace HotelArusha, Tanzania
Kibo Palace Hotel is named after the highest peak of Mount Kilimanjaro and distinguishes itself as the "Home of Luxury", situated in Arusha only 45 minutes drive from Kil
White Sands HotelDar-Es-Salaam, Tanzania
White Sands is a truly beautiful resort that sits on a stunning slice of the Swahili coastline yet it's only 25km north of the bustling East African hub of Dar-es-Salaam.