My Guide Website?
Zanzibar: Stone Town Private Food Tour with a Guide
Take an exotic experience of the Zanzibar food culture within the Stone Town area. Join your guide on a private walking tour to the food markets and taste the traditional food of the area.
- Find out the history of Zanzibar food
- Test the exotic Zanzibar islands fruits
- Where is the food ingredients comes from
- Fresh and Juicy test juices from encient plants
- Get to know most femous Urijo Mix
DescriptionWhile savouring the local treats, including a proper lunch, you will learn about the Stone Town and the life in Zanzibar. On this Zanzibar food tour you will have local snacks, lunch, see the market place, taste fresh fruit and end up with coffee at the famous Jaw’s Corner. This privat tour gives a great insight into the unique Zanzibar cuisine. While the focus of the tour is in Zanzibar food, it also takes you to the market place, through many historical sites and the daily life of Stone Town. Zanzibar food is very vegetarian and vegan friendly, just let our guide know! For food allergies. You will be visiting: Fish Market Vegetable Market Meat and Chicken Market Home made bites Home made Uroji Mix 2 different local small restaurants Street Cafe
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in stone town areas. All food tastings
- This tour will take place in any kind of weather. It involves a lot of walking The tour has people interactions You will be visiting a fresh meat market
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom$55.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today