My Guide Website?
Zanzibar: Stone Town 3-Hour Walking Tour58 Reviews
Peruse the Zanzibar Stone Town on this 3-hour walking tour, with a professional guide who will take you to the historical sites, fruits and spice market, curio shops and bazaar streets.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tanzania:If youʻre booking your trip to Tanzania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the old slave market
- Discover the origin of Swahili
- Explore the historical sites
- Visit the spice and fruit market
DescriptionAfter a greeting and short briefing, you will be heading to the old fort which is also known as the Arab fort, the house of wonders, and then to Forodhani Gardens, a darajani fruits and spice market, and the Zanzibar ferry terminal. The tour also includes visits to the Freddie Mercury house, Zanzibar Curio Shop, Jaws Corner coffee shop, and more. Visit the Anglican cathedral, also known as the former slave market which was used for centuries as a hub for the East African slave market, whereby slaves were hunted and abducted from Malawi, Congo, Zambia and other parts of east Africa. With your guide you will have enough time for some leisure time to explore the narrow streets alongside the curio shops. The tour will end after 3 hours.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Guide fee to all the markets Entrance fee to Sultan Palace Government taxes
- If tourists are staying in Stone Town, the pick up time from the hotel is at 9:00 AM, the guide will come to collect you at your hotel lobby
- Tourists must wear clothing which is at least below the knees
- You may not take someone's picture without their permission • Comfortable shoes are suggested for leisure walking