My Guide Website?
Zanzibar: Mnemba Atoll Marine Reserve Snorkeling Tour24 Reviews
Discover the best snorkeling spot in Zanzibar on a private tour. Get the chance to see various species of fish, coral, and even dolphins if you are lucky and savor a snack on a picture-perfect sandbank.
- Snorkel in the beautiful Mnemba Atoll Marine Reserve
- Have the chance to see vast corals and a wide variety of fish
- Capture incredible pictures of the ocean and marine life
- Enjoy fresh fruits at a picturesque sandbank
- Benefit from convenient hotel pickup and drop-off on Unguja
DescriptionAfter pickup at your hotel on Unguja, Zanzibar, hop in your private boat toward Mnemba Island. Depending on conditions, reach the coral reef of the Mnemba Atoll Marine Reserve in up to 20 minutes. Once there, explore a reef that is big enough for everyone so you won't feel crowded, even on busy days. Keep your eyes peeled for yellow snapper, barracuda, turtles, and much more. After snorkeling, enjoy a snack stop on a sandbank. Relax under the sun as you savor seasonal fresh fruit and other small bites. Later, head back to shore on Unguja. See local fishermen coming back from the sea and selling their day's catches before being transferred back to your accommodation.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Snacks Water Conservation fee Private boat
- Please be advised that Mnemba is a private island - you will be snorkeling in the marine nature reserve only
- Sightings of dolphins are not guaranteed as nature is unpredictable
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom$108.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today