My Guide Website?
Zanzibar: Ethical Dolphin Tour with Island Picnic
See the dolphins in the Indian Ocean. Enjoy a relaxing day out with an island picnic and snorkeling.
- Cruise across the Indian Ocean and spot humpback and bottlenose dolphins
- Snorkel in the reefs and swim with tropical fish
- Eat a picnic lunch on the Invisible Island
DescriptionGo on an ethical dolphin tour with boat captains who are specially trained to operate sustainably and respectfully towards the dolphins. As well as dolphin watching, enjoy a full day of fun activities by including a picnic on the Invisible Island and snorkeling in the nearby coral reefs. Get an early start in the morning with pickup from your hotel in Stone Town. Then, drive for around 30 minutes to thefishing village, Kizimkazi, whose shores are home to several pods of humpback and bottlenose dolphins. Experience the once-in-a-lifetime chance of spotting dolphins in the protected Menai Bay Conservation Area. Conditions permitting, you will also have the chance to swim with the dolphins. Rest and enjoy a picnic lunch on the Invisible Island. Go for a swim, snorkel, or gaze out at the beauty of the Indian Ocean.
IncludesTransfer from Stone Town Tour guide Menai Bay entrance fees Snorkel Lunch Transfer from Northern Zanzibar (Kendwa, Nungwi, Matemwe)
- • You will observe the dolphins from a safe but engaging distance.
- The boats will not drive in high speed around the dolphins.
- Clients are not allowed to jump in or splash near the dolphins.
- The captains do not cut off the dolphins' path, force them to change direction, or dive down to avoid contact with the boat.
- You need to be a strong swimmer to swim with dolphins.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now