My Guide Website?
Zanzibar City: Guided Tour of the Stone Town District6 Reviews
Embark on a guided city tour of Zanzibar City's Stone Town. Explore this vibrant quarter and marvel at highlights, including Freddie Mercury's childhood house, the Old Fort, and the Old Dispensary.
- Immerse yourself in the true Stone Town by meeting locals on a walking tour
- Explore the maze of alleyways lined with old stone house with a local guide
- See where the famous Queen singer Freddie Mercury spent part of his childhood
- Take in key landmarks, such as the Old Fort, temples, Hamman baths, and more
- Get recommendations on where to go and what to see next from your guide
DescriptionTransportation if a booking of 1, 2, 3 ,4 pax Transport not including you will have to pay additional taxi fee but if a booking of 5... pax transport is including and l will follow you at hotel no need to come to the meeting point Discover Stone Town, the old part of Zanzibar City, through the eyes of a local guide. Learn about the spice island's history and see Freddie Mercury's childhood home, the Old Dispensary, Old Fort, and more. During the walking tour, meet locals and discover the best places to visit. After hotel pickup, follow your guide through the alleyways of Stone Town. Take in different historical landmarks and discover how the town has changed over time. See the Anglican Cathedral Church, House of Wonders, and Freddie Mercury's home. Learn about slavery at the Slave Chambers. Take in the majestic Sultan's Palace, now the People's Palace Museum. Meet locals in Darajani or Stella Market. See the landmark big tree near the Old Dispensary. Marvel at the Old Fort and learn about its Portuguese and Omani history. Take your time exploring the maze of alleyways with your guide.
IncludesGuide Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The tour will take a place rain or shine
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom$58.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today