My Guide Website?
Zanibar Swim with turtles sanctuary6 Reviews
Come to Zanzibar's Best Turtles Aquarium and enjoy the chance to see,feed and swim with these beautiful native animals
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tanzania:If youʻre booking your trip to Tanzania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Prison Island: Private Half-Day Tour
- Zanzibar: North Coast and Turtle Sanctuary Tour
- Maasai village visit and chemka hot-springs with hot lunch
- Arusha: 3-Day Safari to Tarangire, Ngorongoro & Lake Manyara
- Zanzibar: Parasailing Experience with Instructor
- Come and meet these amazing creatures
- . Meet and feed the turtles and learn about the seven species.
- Great activities for kids. Very informative and a nice natural environment
DescriptionSea turtle conservation project located on the northern-most end of Nungwi Beach. A sanctuary committed to the nurturing and rehabilitation of marine turtles, it unveils the delicate marine ecosystem through its conservation pond and natural aquarium. The turtle conservation pond is a natural lagoon separated from the Indian Ocean by a few meters of old reef rocks, but the tide within the lagoon is a clear indication that the connection with the ocean is open. A wooden pier was built on one half of the lagoon, allowing a better access to the Sea Turtles, offering a second information pavilion as well as a small interaction platform. Every February, an annual release party is held when injured turtles that have been rehabilitated are released back into the ocean.
IncludesMost amazing and excellent tour ever The professional, local guide will explain to you all there is to know. Photo opportunities and an amazing time
- This tour is non-refundable.