My Guide Website?
The Best Five Days Tanzania Budget Camping Safari tour
Tanzania’s Lake Manyara, Tarangire national park, Serengeti, and Ngorongoro Crater are some of Africa’s most iconic wildlife destinations that can be explored without spending too much money.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tanzania:If youʻre booking your trip to Tanzania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Dar es Salaam: City Tour
- Maasai village visit and chemka hot-springs with hot lunch
- Mount Kilimanjaro National Park Day Trip
- Prison Island: Private Half-Day Tour
- Arusha: Serengeti and Ngorongoro Multi-Day Camping Safari
- LAKE MANYARA OR TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK.
- SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK.
- SERENGETI – NGORONGORO CRATER.
- NGORONGORO CRATER – ARUSHA.
DescriptionTanzania’s Lake Manyara, Tarangire national park, Serengeti, and Ngorongoro Crater are some of Africa’s most iconic wildlife destinations that can be explored without spending too much money on a budget camping safari. These places are known for their abundant wildlife, stunning landscapes, and unique cultural experiences. While camping in basic tents and cooking meals over a campfire, a budget camping safari in Tanzania still provides an immersive and authentic experience that allows visitors to fully immerse themselves in the African wilderness. In summary, a budget camping safari to Lake Manyara, Serengeti, and Ngorongoro Crater in Tanzania is an unforgettable experience that offers visitors the chance to witness some of the world’s most magnificent wildlife in their natural habitats while also providing opportunities to learn about local cultures and traditions. The dress code for this type of safari is generally casual and comfortable, with practical footwear recommended for outdoor locations and light and breathable clothing for the warm Tanzanian weather. Day 1: ARUSHA – LAKE MANYARA OR TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK. After breakfast, proceed to Lake Manyara or Tarangire National Park for a full-day game drive in beautiful Manyara National Park. See buffalo, giraffe, zebra, and many more species, all set against the stunning backdrop of the Great Rift Wall. Dinner and overnight at ALSAMO MANYARA CAMPSITE. Day 2: LAKE MANYARA – SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK. Set out for the endless open plains and stunning skies of the Serengeti. A scenic four-hour drive, a full-day game drive together with a late evening game drive. Dinner and overnight at SERONERA CAMPSITE. Day 3: SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK. Early morning game drives Serengeti National Park, back for breakfast and relax, again proceed for a full day game drive with picnic lunches. Dinner and overnight at SERONERA CAMPSITE. Day 4: SERENGETI – NGORONGORO CRATER. After a relaxing morning and an early lunch, proceed to Ngorongoro, where the night will be spent on the Crater Rim. Dinner and overnight at NGORONGORO SIMBA CAMPSITE. Day 5: NGORONGORO CRATER – ARUSHA. After early breakfast, proceed directly to the Ngorongoro Crater floor for a full-day crater tour with picnic lunches. Later proceed back to Arusha in the evening.
Includes4x4 Safari Car Park fees All activities (unless labeled as optional All accommodation as stated in the itinerary All transportation (unless labeled as optional) All Taxes/VAT Roundtrip airport transfer All Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section) Drinking water on all days
- Deposits & Final Payment Upon booking a tour with Tanzania Adventures Group, a 30% deposit is required to secure the tour and begin the necessary booking processes and ground preparations. Payment instructions will be communicated via email. Final balance payment of the tour booked is required no later than 6 weeks before the tour starts. Bookings made within 6 weeks of the tour start date should be paid in full. All payments made to Tanzania Adventures Group should be free of bank charges and credit card transaction surcharges..