My Guide Website?
Moshi: Serval Wildlife Tour with food and drinks
Immerse yourself in the sanctuary's lush enclosures, where you'll have the chance to observe, interact, and learn about these remarkable creatures.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tanzania:If youʻre booking your trip to Tanzania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Prison Island: Private Half-Day Tour
- Zanzibar: North Coast and Turtle Sanctuary Tour
- Maasai village visit and chemka hot-springs with hot lunch
- Arusha: 3-Day Safari to Tarangire, Ngorongoro & Lake Manyara
- Zanzibar: Parasailing Experience with Instructor
- A Trailblazer in Sustainable Wildlife Tourism
- Gain insights into their conservation status, their adaptability to diverse.
- Embrace the Seldom-Seen Beauty of Tanzanian Wildlife
- Engage and Learn
DescriptionVenture into the heart of Tanzania's pristine wilderness and embark on an unforgettable encounter with Serval Wildlife, a sanctuary dedicated to preserving and showcasing a diverse array of African wildlife. Nestled amidst the lush Siha District, this haven provides an exhilarating opportunity to observe and interact with a remarkable collection of creatures, from sleek servals to majestic giraffes, towering lions to spirited zebras, and inquisitive monkeys to graceful antelopes. Your adventure begins with a scenic drive from your Arusha or Moshi accommodations, traversing through the captivating landscapes of the Siha Highlands. Along the way, admire the picturesque vistas of Mount Meru and Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania's iconic peaks, and immerse yourself in the rich biodiversity of the region.
IncludesRound-trip transportation from your Arusha or Moshi accommodations to Serval Wildlife Sanctuary Guided wildlife encounters and encounters with ostriches, giraffes, lions, zebras, monkeys, and Oryx Lunch and Drinks Experienced naturalist guide Entry fee to Serval Wildlife Sanctuary
- Follow the instructions of your guide. Be prepared for a memorable experience. Respect the animals and their enclosures.