My Guide Website?
From Zanzibar: Mikumi Day Safari111 Reviews
Fly from Zanzibar to Mikumi National Park to experience an amazing day in the Tanzanian bush. On this game drive discover Tanzania's wildlife and if you're lucky you might get to spot the big 5.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tanzania:If youʻre booking your trip to Tanzania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Prison Island: Private Half-Day Tour
- Zanzibar: North Coast and Turtle Sanctuary Tour
- Maasai village visit and chemka hot-springs with hot lunch
- Arusha: 3-Day Safari to Tarangire, Ngorongoro & Lake Manyara
- Zanzibar: Parasailing Experience with Instructor
- Discover the National Park of Tanzania during your holiday in Zanzibar
- Experience a bush lunch
- Learn everything about the wildlife and nature from our experienced guides
- Admire the Tanzanian wildlife and nature during a full day game drive
DescriptionExplore the unique Tanzanian nature and wildlife while joining us for a day safari to Mikumi National Park. Fly early morning from Zanzibar to Mikumi National Park, the fourth-largest National Park in Tanzania. Enjoy a day game drive and an bush lunch during the break time. Fly back to Zanzibar late afternoon. You will be picked up early in the morning at the hotel you are staying for a transfer to the airport. Following this, your flight will depart from Zanzibar to Mikumi National Park to begin your shared safari game drive. During the game drive you will explore the wildlife and environment of Tanzania. Your driver guides have a lot of experience with the area and the wildlife and love to tell you everything about it. Experience a bush lunch in the afternoon. After lunch, continue with the game drive, then get driven back to the airstrip for your flight back to Zanzibar at 3.00pm. Once you arrive back in Zanzibar, enjoy a transfer back to your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Return flight Shared game drives Driver/guide Bush lunch Drinking water Park entry and landing fees
- Please note that the safari is subjected to weather conditions.