My Guide Website?
Arusha National Park: Private Jeep Tour2 Reviews
Enjoy a half-day safari in the Arusha National Park, one of the richest wildlife parks in Tanzania. Embark on an exciting game drive and look out for giraffes, zebra, elephants, and more with breathtaking vistas of Mount Kilimanjaro in the distance.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tanzania:If youʻre booking your trip to Tanzania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Dar es Salaam: City Tour
- Prison Island: Private Half-Day Tour
- From Stone Town: Dhow Sailing Island Tour with BBQ Lunch
- Moshi: Chemka Hot Springs
- Arusha: Materuni Waterfalls, Coffee, and Hotsprings Tour
- See incredible views of Mount Kilimanjaro
- Enjoy a tour of the Arusha National Park
- Experience local wildlife up close and near
- Get out and walk through the park at some sections
DescriptionEscape from the hustle and bustle of the city and take a half day safari in Arusha National Park. After an early morning or midday hotel pickup, depending on your tour start time, enjoy the drive in a 4x4 vehicle to the famous national park. Arusha National Park has a rich variety of wildlife. Common animal sightings include giraffes, buffalo, zebra, warthogs, monkeys, flamingos, elephants, lions, and many. Leopard populations are present, but rarely seen. Bird life in the forest is prolific, with many species more easily seen here than elsewhere. Narina trogon and bar-tailed trogon are both possible highlights for visiting birdwatchers, and there is a range of starling species. After your safari tour with a professional guide, you will be dropped back to Arusha town.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Game drive at the national park Professional guide Mineral water
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended