Riverblues Event Services & Logistics
Riverblues Tanzania not only creates beautiful weddings, that will be remembered for years to come, but can plan and implement other special events and functions in Arusha. A proportion of profits made from each event is donated to The Rivertrust for projects, ensuring that communites benefit in the surrounding area.
Arusha also has many wonderful venues that can cater for either intimate mountain weddings, larger weddings with up to 500 guests, business lunches or large corporate affairs.
The Riverblues team realises that, while each meeting is unique, it is also part of a bigger picture, such as sales, training, operations or incentives. Time is taken on the front end to understand strategic objectives and on how to achieve goals by the following:
- Site Research and Selection
- Event Program Design Proposal
- Assistance with Pre-Conference Registration
- Local Supplier Management
- On Site Management
- Post Conference Reporting and Accounting
Riverblues believes that unique events should be special. They will be part of the earliest planning stages to develop a memorable event, focused around the objectives and within budget.
Gala dinners & specialty events with customised theme incorporate:
- Airport collections and Meet & Greet Services
- Venue & Hotel Site Selection
- Local Keynote Speakers
- Networking Luncheons & Dinners
- Red Carpet Award Events
- Workshop onsite Registration Assistance
- Décor and Props - Special Team Building Events
As Arusha is the safari capital of Tanzania Riverblues can also arrange and book exciting customised tours and city tours with local business partners.
P.O. Box 1405, ArushaView Larger Map
- Moderately Priced
Best For Whom
- Business Travellers
Best For What